Stable -30°C environment with extensive storage possibilities
PHCbi MDF-U334 Biomedical Freezer offers outstanding reliability and performance required in a wide variety of storage and research applications.
The freezer provides effective storage of life-saving vaccines and samples for diagnosis. They can also be used for storage of enzymes for genetic research, as well as culture media, reagents and samples for testing. BHCbi Biomedical freezers are also ideal for industrial aging and temperature tests. As a storage environment, with excellent safety and other easy-to-use features, these freezers offer unsurpassed reliability and functionality.
PHCbi also offers the MDF-MU300H Biomedical Freezer, which is a ECO model with the same 274 liters capacity.
- Easy-to-use, slim & compact design fits your laboratory and maximises capacity in minimum installation space
- Maintains the quality of the samples during preservation
- Enhanced operation by various function and chassis structure
- Easy-to-use, slim & compact design fits any condition of facility.
- Door latch with provision for a padlock for extra protection of samples
- Equipped with convenient storage drawers as standard.
- To securely preserve/manage the valuable samples, in addition to a standard-feature door lock, a hole in the latch allows a padlock to be attached.
- Security functions that help protect valuable samples with a temperature control capability that inhibits the change in temperature inside the chamber, and an alarm/security function that prevents errors, the unit maintains the quality of the preserved samples.
- Temperature recorder (optional)
- Front-mounted display/control panel located at convenient height for easy access
- Insulated door with gasket for sample protection and uniformity
- Door frame ‘Hot-line’ and gasket design prevents ice build-up and reduces maintenance.
- Four casters and two adjustable levelling feet for easy installation
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||614 x 709 x 1620 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||490 x 486 x 1290 mm|
|Net Weight||81 kg|
|Capacity (Aluminium Racks 2” Boxes)||-|
|Capacity (Stainless Steel Racks 2” Boxe)||-|
|Cooling Performance||-30 °C|
|Temperature Setting Range||-18 to -35 °C|
|Temperature Control Range||-20 to -30 °C|
|Refrigeration System||Direct cooling system|
|Exterior Material||Painted Steel|
|Interior Material||Styrol resin|
|Outer Door Lock||Y|
|Shelves||Storage container x 4|
|Max. Load - Per Shelf||-|
|Max. load - Total||-|
|Vacuum Release Port||N/A|
|Access Port Position||Left side|
|Access Port Diameter||30 mm|
|Casters||4 (2 leveling feet)|
|Noise Level||35 dB [A]|
|- Circular type||MTR-G85C-PE, MTR-G85A-PA|
|- Recorder housing||MDF-S740T-PW (for MTR-G85 series)|
|- Chart paper||RP-G85-PW (for MTR-G85 series), RP-40-PW (for MTR-4015LH series)|
|-Ink pen||PG-R-PW(for MTR-G85 series)|
|- Continuous strip type||MTR-4015LH-PE/PA|
|- Communications interface||MTR-480-PW, MTR-L03-PW (for Data acquisition system MTR-5000 user only)|
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
(주)대일사이언스의 다른 상품들
Features Cost-saving and environmentally friendly fresh frozen plasma storage This MDF-U5412 Biomedical Plasma Freezer provides an ideal freezing environment for the preservation of vaccines, b...
Features Same level of reliability with even better performance and efficiency The PHCbi MDF-U5312 Biomedical Freezer offers outstanding reliability and performance required in a wide variety o...
Features Stable -30°C environment with extensive storage possibilities PHCbi MDF-U334 Biomedical Freezer offers outstanding reliability and performance required in a wide variety of storage and...
Thermo Scientific Storage Tube Protection은 LN2에 담긴 튜브를 보호하고 LN2 오염으로 인한 튜브 폭발을 방지합니다. Thermo Scientific Nunc Cryoflex 튜빙 또는 Thermo Scientific Cryosleeves 등의 튜브와 호환됩니다. 운반 또는 취급 시 당사의 미니 박스를 사용하십시오.
Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Thermanox™ Coverslip Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Thermanox™ Coverslip 다용도의 Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Thermanox™ Coverslip을 사용하여 ...