Cost-saving and environmentally friendly fresh frozen plasma storage
This MDF-U5412 Biomedical Plasma Freezer provides an ideal freezing environment for the preservation of vaccines, blood plasma, test samples and specimens. The MDF-U5412 Biomedical Plasma Freezer has a storage environment with excellent safety features, easy operability, and a lot of other features. The MDF-U5412 Biomedical Plasma Freezer offers unsurpassed reliability and functionality for short or intermediate term storage at temperatures as low as -40°C.
Stable & uniform temperature design
- Double outer doors.
- Full-height storage containers on each shelf.
- Cooling tubes under every shelf.
- Direct cooling system for stable temperature control.
- Fine-controllable refrigeration circuit with valve.
Large storage capacity
- 300ml Fresh frozen plasma bag x 280 pieces.
The MDF-U5412 is certified as a Class IIa Medical Device.
- Built-in door latch for each of the double outer doors
- Simple calibration via the control panel
- Visual and audible alarm system
- A safe, secure and easy to access unit to store your samples
- High freezing power
- Environment friendly
- Stable & Uniform Temperature Design
- Double outer doors
- Full-height storage containers on each shelf
- Cooling tubes under every shelf
- Direct cooling system for stable temperature control
- Fine-controllable refrigeration circuit with valve
- Large Storage Capacity
- User Friendly Design
- Built-in door latch for each door
- Easy calibration through the control panel
- Visual and Audible Alarm System
- High & Low temperature alarm
- Power failure alarm with non-volatile memory back up
- Self-diagnostic system
- Remote alarm contact
- Re-activating buzzer, lamp and remote alarm contact (30min. after buzzer stops)
- Standard door lock and independent padlock hasp door latches for extra security
- Remote monitoring by Data Acquisition System (Option)
- 1/7/30 days circular recorder (Option)
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||804 x 772 x 1802 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||658 x 607 x 1272 mm|
|Net Weight||134 kg|
|Capacity (Aluminium Racks 2” Boxes)||-|
|Capacity (Stainless Steel Racks 2” Boxe)||-|
|Cooling Performance||-40 °C|
|Temperature Setting Range||-18 to -45 °C|
|Temperature Control Range||-20 to -40 °C|
|Insulation Thickness||70 mm|
|Exterior Material||Painted Steel|
|Interior Material||Styrol resin|
|Outer Door Lock||Y|
|Max. Load - Per Shelf||U:30/L:30 kg|
|Max. load - Total||100 kg|
|Vacuum Release Port||-|
|Access Port Position||Back|
|Access Port Diameter||30|
|Casters||4 (2 leveling feet)|
|Noise Level||42 dB [A]|
|- Circular type (recorder housing)||MTR-G85 (MPR-S7)|
|- Continuous strip type (recorder housing)||MTR-4015LH (MPR-S30)|
|RS485 Interface Module||MTR-480|
|MDF-U5412||The price might vary in country. Please send the inquiry form for getting quotation.|
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
(주)대일사이언스의 다른 상품들
Features Robust design for safest storage of whole blood The MBR-305GR Blood Bank Refrigerator is designed to store 120 pcs of 400ml blood bags by reliable temperature control utilizing PHCbi o...
Features The ideal freezing environment for the preservation of fresh frozen plasma The MDF-U443 Biomedical -40°C Plasma Freezer offers outstanding reliability and performance required in a wid...
Features Cost-saving and environmentally friendly fresh frozen plasma storage This MDF-U5412 Biomedical Plasma Freezer provides an ideal freezing environment for the preservation of vaccines, b...
Features Same level of reliability with even better performance and efficiency The PHCbi MDF-U5312 Biomedical Freezer offers outstanding reliability and performance required in a wide variety o...
Features Stable -30°C environment with extensive storage possibilities PHCbi MDF-U334 Biomedical Freezer offers outstanding reliability and performance required in a wide variety of storage and...