AdvantaPass is a patented system that permits the aseptic transfer of fluids between the walls of pharmaceutical manufacturing suites. It`s the first system of its kind to offer complete isolation between different classes of clean rooms when transferring multiple lines of fluid through a single stainless steel pass-through wall portal.
AdvantaPass provides a practical, safe, secure and easy way to move large volumes of liquids from one room to another without the risk of bin breakage or spillage. Its incorporation of Single-Use disposable components eliminates cleaning validation requirements that involve the expense and waste of time, labor and natural resources.
- Single-Use components eliminate the need to clean and validate traditional hard piping transfer lines
- Design flexibility — can be used in new construction or retrofitted into existing facilities` no welding involved
- Accommodates single or multiple fluid flow lines without compromising the isolation barrier functionality
- Provides a reliable method for transferring fluids without physically moving bins and totes, thereby eliminating the risk of breakage, spillage and lost pharmaceutical product during bin transfer
- Uses Single-Use process components made of either platinum-cured silicone or TPE tubing and isolator flanges and seals
- Custom manufactured with standardized parts for each application including a choice of end connections
- Does not involve multiple moving parts or frequent maintenance like other in-wall pass thru systems
- Works with various wall and floor thicknesses
- Assembly and disassembly takes just minutes
- Standard sizes up to 6" diameter` larger sizes on request
- Portal assemblies machined from solid 316L stainless steel
- Purge ports further reduce the chance of cross contamination between non-viral-active and viral-active suites
- U.S. Patents 8,870,230, 9,869,408 and 10,113,670
The AdvantaPass cleanroom pass thru system is custom produced to accommodate different wall thicknesses. It can also be adapted for floor-to-ceiling conveyance.
AdvantaPass uniquely manages multiple tubing apertures, as well as purge ports, through a single wall portal. The pass-through system can save thousands of dollars as compared to other pass-through methods that involve numerous moving parts and frequent maintenance.
AdvantaPass reduces production stoppages for sterilization and validation of hard piping transfer systems, which use natural resources, cleaning chemicals that must be disposed of, time and labor. The system`s Single-Use components allow for flexibility from one transfer to the next, minimize the risk of cross contamination and increase productivity and efficiency.
PROVEN, RELIABLE MATERIALS
AdvantaPass uses 316L stainless steel components such as portal assemblies, end caps and hygienic union clamps to form a secure barrier, while it incorporates single use tubing, seals, gaskets and isolator assemblies for fluid transfer processes. AdvantaPass is offered in standard sizes up to 6" diameter with larger dimensions available on request.
Note: The use of non-BPE-compliant components may result in an improper isolator seal.
Single or multiple tubing ports, where one pass-thru system can serve several different tubes, is unique to AdvantaPass.
Choose from aseptic or open connector configurations to adapt to your process. Single or double isolation barriers maintain the proper environment.
Purge ports are available to filter any potential transfer of viral- active product from one suite to another. Purge ports also introduce filtered air, creating a pressurized portal for complete isolation between classified areas.
Download a printable version of our AdvantaPass brochure. AdvantaPass_Pass-Through_Technology.pdf (627kb)
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
비티알의 다른 상품들
VacciXcell offers a stand-alone capping machine, as the application of aluminium caps is a ‘dirty’ process, wherein many particulates are created. However, an integrated filling/stoppering/capping monoblock is feasible should the customer require it....
The Isoclean® Platform Isolator facilitates the isolation of a product or process while providing the required for sterile/aseptic environment. It is configured to operate at positive or negative pressure. This equipment provides a comprehensive rang...
Incorporating all the latest design features available on Esco's NSF-listed Labculture Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet, Esco Labculture Class II Type B2 biosafety cabinets are designed to provide operator, products and environmental protection in ...
Crystal Violet Dye Nuclei Count Kit is a simple tool for the quantification of cells based on the number of nuclei dyed. The CVD kit contains reagents that disrupt the cells, ...
Cleanroom Wall and Bulkhead Pass Thru Portal for Single Use Systems