Offered as an alternative to mandrel-built wrapped silicone hose, AdvantaSil® APSH-DB provides several advantages over wrapped hose. APSH-DB, an extruded product, is available in lengths up to 50 feet. It offers more flexibility than wrapped hose and comparable working pressure ratings. APSH-DB meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993 and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol has been performed on the hose liner by a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
AdvantaSil APSH-DB Double Braid-Reinforced Silicone Hose is not intended for implantation and is not to be used for continuous steam applications.
- Particulate testing per USP 788 is performed quarterly
- All assembly and final packaging of extruded tubing is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Low volatile grade suitable for pharmaceutical and biopharm applications
- AdvantaSil APSH-DB has a Master File with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (#27582)
- Liner made of silicone certified by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials (NSF-51)
- Provided with white-colored outer silicone for a neat, clean appearance
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- General temperature range: -100°F (-73.3°C) to 400° F (204.4°C)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture and environmental exposure
- Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015
- Complete validation package available upon request
Full BPOG standardized extractables test results available on request
|APSH-DB - DOUBLE-BRAIDED SILICONE HOSE--------------------------------------|
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
비티알의 다른 상품들
VacciXcell offers a stand-alone capping machine, as the application of aluminium caps is a ‘dirty’ process, wherein many particulates are created. However, an integrated filling/stoppering/capping monoblock is feasible should the customer require it....
The Isoclean® Platform Isolator facilitates the isolation of a product or process while providing the required for sterile/aseptic environment. It is configured to operate at positive or negative pressure. This equipment provides a comprehensive rang...
Incorporating all the latest design features available on Esco's NSF-listed Labculture Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet, Esco Labculture Class II Type B2 biosafety cabinets are designed to provide operator, products and environmental protection in ...
Crystal Violet Dye Nuclei Count Kit is a simple tool for the quantification of cells based on the number of nuclei dyed. The CVD kit contains reagents that disrupt the cells, ...
Platinum-Cured; Polyester Braid