DocuLink® Manifold Assembly Identification System
DocuLink is a service designed to save time and effort during document retrieval. DocuLink identifies a single use system on the product itself — not only on the bag from which it was removed — by use of a permanently affixed label encapsulated into the molded silicone connector.
DocuLink lists the individual part number and lot number to allow quick lookup of documents such as certificates of compliance and certificates of analysis.
Molded silicone manifolds are often supplied to customers in labeled bags. Once a manifold is removed from a bag, its individual identification and tracking information — lot numbers, part numbers, and all supplied certificates — are separated. Document retrieval for audits and validations becomes time consuming, tedious, and expensive. DocuLink addresses this burden by providing identification directly on each manifold in the form of a silicone-encased label.
- Visually identifies each manifold with a part number and/or lot number
- Label is permanently molded into the silicone connection
- Does not come into contact with the critical stream
- Allows easy tracking of a manifold assembly back to its origins
- Handles clean-in-place (CIP), steam-in-place (SIP), gamma irradiation, and autoclave processes
- Cannot fall off like adhesive labels
- Molded and packaged in an ISO Class 7 (Class 10,000) clean room
- Identification can be linked to an online data management site
- Documented quality control` lot traceable with identification on polybags
Customize to fit your needs
- Every individual manifold is manufactured with a permanently affixed label including part number and lot number
- Enables tracking of manifold assembly back to its origins
- Permanently molded into the silicone connector
- Handles clean-in-place (CIP) or steam-in-place (SIP) processes
- Gamma sterilizable
Manifold I.D. Number can be linked to an online data management site (optional)
- Fast, easy access to certifications for each individual manifold & its AdvantaPure-assembled components
- Facilitates gathering of documents for FDA audits
- A less expensive method of document storage & retrieval
Download a printable version of our DocuLink brochure. DocuLink.pdf (676kb)
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
비티알의 다른 상품들
The Isoclean® Platform Isolator facilitates the isolation of a product or process while providing the required for sterile/aseptic environment. It is configured to operate at positive or negative pressure. This equipment provides a comprehensive rang...
Incorporating all the latest design features available on Esco's NSF-listed Labculture Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet, Esco Labculture Class II Type B2 biosafety cabinets are designed to provide operator, products and environmental protection in ...
Polyester Microfiber knit | sterile, 23 x 23 cmThe PurWipe® K2 is a soft texture microfiber cleanroom wipe which is made from a fine polyester knit. The tiny microfibers enable removal of even the smallest particles without scratching the surface. It...
Crystal Violet Dye Nuclei Count Kit is a simple tool for the quantification of cells based on the number of nuclei dyed. The CVD kit contains reagents that disrupt the cells, ...
Hose Identification Solutions