Low volatile grade, platinum-cured silicone hose for critical pharmaceutical, biopharm, cosmetic, and food applications comprises the liner of AdvantaSil® APSW. The liner is slipped onto a mandrel and wrapped with polyester mesh fabric, 316 stainless steel reinforcing wire and additional silicone. It is then cured into a homogeneous hose, enhancing its pressure and vacuum capabilities. AdvantaSil APSW has undergone extensive physical, chemical and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993 and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 standards.
AdvantaSil APSW is not intended for implantation and is not to be used for continuous steam applications.
- Available with a smooth O.D. or, for easier bending, convoluted O.D.
- Two construction styles offered: standard linear wrapped or spiral wrapped for higher working pressures, an improved range of flexibility and availability in larger sizes
- Low volatile grade silicone suitable for pharmaceutical, biopharm, cosmetic, and food applications such as ultrapure water transfer, food processing, washdown stations, skid systems, and other suction and discharge uses
- Hardness value of 70 Shore A
- Rated for full vacuum
- Crush and kink resistant` durable and heavy-duty
- APSW has a Master File with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (#27582)
- Linear wrapped styles (APSW-P and APSW-PC) are listed by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials (NSF-51)
- Liner certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- General temperature range: -100°F (-73.3°C) to 350° F (176.6°C)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture, and environmental exposure
- Sterilizable by autoclave, CIP and SIP processes
- Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015
- Complete validation package available upon request
|APSW-P - SMOOTH O.D., LINEAR WRAPPED------------------------------------|
|APSW-PC - CONVOLUTED O.D., LINEAR WRAPPED-----------------------------------------|
|APSW-SP - SMOOTH O.D., SPIRAL WRAPPED-------------------------------------|
Nominal wall dimensions for all sizes and styles: .205 in.` 5.21mm
Custom lengths and hose assemblies with an assortment of fittings are available.
CF = Consult Factory
NOTE: When products are used as part of an assembly, the pressure ratings of fittings may be less than hose pressure ratings above. Please consult your sales representative.
The data listed throughout this web site is meant only as a guide to aid in design, and is believed to be reliable` however, nothing stated shall constitute a guarantee or warranty for any application. Product field-testing should be performed to find the actual values for a specific application.
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
비티알의 다른 상품들
The Isoclean® Platform Isolator facilitates the isolation of a product or process while providing the required for sterile/aseptic environment. It is configured to operate at positive or negative pressure. This equipment provides a comprehensive rang...
Incorporating all the latest design features available on Esco's NSF-listed Labculture Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet, Esco Labculture Class II Type B2 biosafety cabinets are designed to provide operator, products and environmental protection in ...
Polyester Microfiber knit | sterile, 23 x 23 cmThe PurWipe® K2 is a soft texture microfiber cleanroom wipe which is made from a fine polyester knit. The tiny microfibers enable removal of even the smallest particles without scratching the surface. It...
Crystal Violet Dye Nuclei Count Kit is a simple tool for the quantification of cells based on the number of nuclei dyed. The CVD kit contains reagents that disrupt the cells, ...
Platinum-Cured; Polyester Mesh Fabric; Smooth or Convoluted O.D.