Low volatile grade, platinum-cured silicone tubing is clean room produced for critical pharmaceutical, biopharm, cosmetic, and food applications. AdvantaSil® APST platinum cured tubing has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing, and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, NSF 51 and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol has been performed by a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
AdvantaSil APST Unreinforced Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing is not intended for implantation, continuous steam applications, or elevated pressure levels.
- Particulate testing per USP 788 is performed quarterly
- All assembly and final packaging of extruded tubing is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Low volatile grade silicone suitable for pharmaceutical and biopharm applications
- AdvantaSil APST has a Master File with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (#26598)
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials (NSF-51)
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- General temperature range: -100° F (-73.3° C) to 400° F (204.4° C)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture and environmental exposure
- Sterilizable by autoclave or gamma radiation
- Available with validated sterility assurance of 10-6 via gamma irradiation per ISO 11137 method VDmax 25
- Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015
- Complete validation package available upon request
- For pump applications, see APSPG Pump Grade Silicone Tubing
Full BPOG standardized extractables test results available on request
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
비티알의 다른 상품들
Cleanroom cleaning trolly | wringer | 2-bucket-system | stainless steelUNO 200 is a compact stainless steel cleaning trolley with wringer. It has two stainless steel buckets with a capacity of 8.5 liters at the front. The PurMop® wringer has been dev...
Sterile Weldable, Heat Sealable Bioprocess Tubing
Single Use Powder containment with one opening replacing rigid poly bottle for split butterfly valve applications.
One of the most powerful sporicides available for hard surfaces.