APST: Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing
Low volatile grade, platinum-cured silicone tubing is clean room produced for critical pharmaceutical, biopharm, cosmetic, and food applications. AdvantaSil® APST platinum cured tubing has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing, and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, NSF 51 and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol has been performed by a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
AdvantaSil APST Unreinforced Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing is not intended for implantation, continuous steam applications, or elevated pressure levels.
- Particulate testing per USP 788 is performed quarterly
- All assembly and final packaging of extruded tubing is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Low volatile grade silicone suitable for pharmaceutical and biopharm applications
- AdvantaSil APST has a Master File with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (#26598)
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation for food equipment materials (NSF-51)
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- General temperature range: -100° F (-73.3° C) to 400° F (204.4° C)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture and environmental exposure
- Sterilizable by autoclave or gamma radiation
- Available with validated sterility assurance of 10-6 via gamma irradiation per ISO 11137 method VDmax 25
- Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015
- Complete validation package available upon request
- For pump applications, see APSPG Pump Grade Silicone Tubing
Full BPOG standardized extractables test results available on request
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
비티알의 다른 상품들
Cleanroom Dry and Wet Cleaner | lowerable tankSave time and energy with the separately lowerable tank - the innovative workload when changing the bag and emptying the tank. Motor and filter unit can remain in the cleanroom when changing the bag - onl...
Polyester Microfiber knit | non-sterile, 23 x 23 cmThe PurWipe® K2 is a soft texture microfiber cleanroom wipe which is made from a fine polyester knit. The small microfibers enable removal of even the smallest particles, without scratching the surfa...
Disposable Cleanroom Mop | Polyester The PurMop® EC40 plus single-use mop comprises a cleaning layer made from a robust polyester knit with special structure. This enables a good pick-up ability for regular contamination as well as an even fluid dist...
Disposable Cleanroom Mop | Polyester MicrofiberPurMop® EF40 single-use mop comprises a specially developed microfiber looped cleaning pile made from 100 % polyester. This innovative disposable mop stands out through its superior cleaning ability and ...