The most uniform storage temperatures for cryopreservation solutions
The Cryogenic MDF-1156 Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is a mechanically refrigerated cryogenic freezer without harmful CFCs. This Ultra Low Temperature Freezer achieves stable long-term preservation of cells and tissues.
New VIP PLUS technology maximizes storage capacity over conventionally insulated models. The Cryogenic MDF-1156 Ultra Low Temperature conservation system employs advanced technology to insure a high precision temperature environment.
Specially designed compressor and cascade refrigeration system for an ultra-low temperature of -152ºC
Highly efficient compressors have been specially developed and incorporated in the freezing unit. With a powerful low noise design afforded by traditional ultra-low temperature technology, this freezer delivers durable, stable cooling.
- Safe and Convenient Usability.
- Specially designed cascade refrigeration system.
- Standard LN2 backup
- Low operational costs.
- LN2 Cost Savings.
- No liquid supply problems.
- No danger of sudden liquid eruptions.
- Compressors are specifically designed for refrigeration systems that achieve ultra low temperatures
- Recheargeable battery
- Three levels of cabinet security
- High performance, quiet-running PHCbi-designed refrigeration
- No CFC`s in the by PHCbi developed special mixed Refrigerant
- Enhanced reliability of long-term preservation
- Advanced controlling features
- LED digital display and flat key data entry for accurate temperature setting, confirmation and operation
- Inner cabinet maintains temperature safely below the -130°C
- Ultra-low temperature created by a high-efficiency oil separator
- Special foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation material for maximum cabinet protection
- Microprocessor-controlled filter-clogged check function
- High temperature warning equipment
- Power failure alarm lamp and buzzer
- Remote alarm contact
- Liquid nitrogen back-up system
- Optional CO2 back-up system
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||1400 x 800 x 945 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||500 x 450 x 572 mm|
|Net Weight||265 kg|
|Capacity (Aluminium Racks 2” Boxes)||-|
|Capacity (Stainless Steel Racks 2” Boxe)||-|
|Cooling Performance||-152 °C|
|Temperature Setting Range||-125 ~ -155 °C|
|Temperature Control Range||-130 ~ -152 °C|
|Controller||Microprocessor, non-volatile memory|
|Insulation Thickness||175 mm|
|Exterior Material||Painted steel|
|Outer Door Lock||-|
|Max. Load - Per Shelf||-|
|Max. Load - Total||300 kg|
|Vacuum Release Port||-|
|Access Port Position||left|
|Access Port Diameter||40|
|Casters||6 (2 leveling feet)|
|Noise Level||61 dB [A]|
|MDF-1156||The price might vary in country. Please send the inquiry form for getting quotation.|
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
(주)대일사이언스의 다른 상품들
Features Intuitive and easy operable Heated Incubators The MIR-H263 Heated Incubator provides a precise and stable incubation environment for a wide range of applications including biological r...
Features Intuitive and easy operable Heated Incubators The MIR-H163 Heated Incubator provides a precise and stable incubation environment. An accurate microprocessor timer is fitted to allow ex...
Features The most uniform storage temperatures for cryopreservation solutions The Cryogenic MDF-1156 Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is a mechanically refrigerated cryogenic freezer without harmf...
Features The most uniform storage temperatures for cryopreservation solutions The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is Ideally suited for cryogenic and long-term storage in l...
Features All-round performance The MIR-554 Cooled Incubator with a capacity 406 liters of is recognized as an exceptional unit suitable for a wide range of applications requiring a -10ºC to +60...