The most uniform storage temperatures for cryopreservation solutions
The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is Ideally suited for cryogenic and long-term storage in laboratories and no loger uses harmfull CFC`s to achieve a ultra low temperature of -150ºC. The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN is a mechanical cryogenic freezer.
VIP PLUS technology maximizes storage capacity over conventionally insulated models. Whatever your preservation needs are, PHCbi provides the right equipment to meet your exact requirements. PHCbi preservation systems employ advanced technology to insure a high precision temperature environment.
The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN utilises binary mixed non-HCFC refrigerants. The new Vacuum Insulation Panels and double door gaskets reduce the power consumption.
Compared to liquid nitrogen systems, Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN offers the following advantages:
- Lower running cost
- Easy maintenance
- No occurrence of contamination
- Safe and Convenient Usability.
- Specially designed cascade refrigeration system.
- Standard LN2 backup
- Low operational costs.
- Convenient Control with LCD panel.
- LN2 Cost Savings.
- No liquid supply problems.
- No danger of sudden liquid eruptions.
- Compressors are specifically designed for refrigeration systems that achieve ultra-low temperatures
- VIP PLUS insulation maximizes storage capacity
- Recheargeable battery
- Panasonic patented VIP Plus Vacuum Insulation
- Three levels of cabinet security
- High performance, quiet-running PHCbi-designed refrigeration
- No CFC`s in the by PHCbi developed special mixed Refrigerant
- Enhanced reliability of long-term preservation
- Advanced controlling features
- LED digital display and flat key data entry for accurate temperature setting, confirmation and operation
- Inner cabinet maintains temperature safely below the -130°C
- Ultra-low temperature created by a high-efficiency oil separator
- Special foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation material for maximum cabinet protection
- Microprocessor-controlled filter-clogged check function
- High temperature warning equipment
- Power failure alarm lamp and buzzer
- Remote alarm contact
- Optional liquid nitrogen and CO2 back-up system
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||1730 x 765 x 1010 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||760 x 495 x 615 mm|
|Net Weight||318 kg|
|Capacity (Aluminium Racks 2” Boxes)||-|
|Capacity (Stainless Steel Racks 2” Boxe)||-|
|Cooling Performance||-150 °C|
|Temperature Setting Range||-125 ~ -152 °C|
|Temperature Control Range||-130 ~ -150 °C|
|Controller||Microprocessor, non-volatile memory|
|Refrigeration System||Cascade with auto-cascade low-stage|
|Insulation Material||PUF / VIP Plus|
|Insulation Thickness||135 mm|
|Exterior Material||Painted steel|
|Outer Door Lock||Y|
|Max. Load - Per Shelf||-|
|Max. Load - Total||207 kg|
|Vacuum Release Port||-|
|Access Port Position||left|
|Access Port Diameter||40|
|Casters||6 (3 leveling feet)|
|Noise Level||51 dB [A]|
|Continuous strip type||MTR-155H|
|Recorder housing(if required)||MDF-S30150|
|RS485 interface module||MTR-480|
|Liquid N2 Back-up||Supplied as standard|
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
(주)대일사이언스의 다른 상품들
Features Intuitive and easy operable Heated Incubators The MIR-H163 Heated Incubator provides a precise and stable incubation environment. An accurate microprocessor timer is fitted to allow ex...
Features The most uniform storage temperatures for cryopreservation solutions The Cryogenic MDF-1156 Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is a mechanically refrigerated cryogenic freezer without harmf...
Features The most uniform storage temperatures for cryopreservation solutions The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is Ideally suited for cryogenic and long-term storage in l...
Features All-round performance The MIR-554 Cooled Incubator with a capacity 406 liters of is recognized as an exceptional unit suitable for a wide range of applications requiring a -10ºC to +60...
Features All-round performance The MIR-254 is an 238 liter Cooled Incubator and is recognized as an exceptional unit suitable for a wide range of applications requiring a -10ºC to +60ºC environ...