Nalgene™ Fluorinated HDPE, Jerry Can with Closure
Enhance long-term container performance and prevent permeation loss with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Fluorinated Jerricans with Closure, intended for hard use. Rugged design, wide stance and low center of gravity offer greater stability. Fluorinated surface (inside and out) improves barrier properties and reduces solvent absorption and rectangular shape optimizes limited storage space. Molded-in handle and recessed grip at bottom provide better control when pouring.
- Integral spout is long enough for accurate pouring with an attached closure that won`t get lost.
- Molded-in graduations in 1 gal. and 5L increments enable easy dispensing.
- Molded-in handle and recessed bottom ensure a sturdy grip when carrying heavy contents.
- Integral shoulder handle and molded bottom grip make lifting comfortable.
- Space-saving rectangular shape permits efficient storage.
The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for two minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.