|상품 옵션 정보|
|카탈로그 번호||설명||상태||단위||가격||가격(VAT포함)||수량 / 장바구니|
|2428-0502||2428-0502,Wash Bottle, Right-to-understand GHS, Ethanol, LDPE, 500 mL,24/cs||재고문의||24/cs||219,000원||240,900원|
|2428-0502PK||2428-0502PK,Wash Bottle, Right-to-understand GHS, Ethanol, LDPE, 500 mL, PK,6/pk||재고문의||6/pk||55,200원||60,720원|
|2428-0505||2428-0505,Wash Bottle, Right-to-understand GHS, DW, LDPE, 500 mL,24/cs||재고문의||24/cs||245,000원||269,500원|
|2428-0505PK||2428-0505PK,Wash Bottle, Right-to-understand GHS, DW, LDPE, 500 mL, PK,6/pk||재고문의||6/pk||61,800원||67,980원|
다른 상품 둘러보기
Nalgene Right-to-Understand Safety Wash Bottles featuring Globally Harmonized System (GHS) labeling
Nalgene™ Right-to-Understand Safety Wash Bottles featuring Globally Harmonized System (GHS) labeling
ALERT: Hand wash LDPE wash bottles with mild, non-abrasive detergent. Follow with a rinse in tap water and final rinse in distilled or deionized water. To avoid scratching the plastic or printing, do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads. Do NOT autoclave LDPE wash bottles.
Prevent chemical accidents in the lab with Nalgene™ Right-to-Understand LDPE Wash Bottles. Bottles are pre-labeled with chemical identification and safe handling information following the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) specifications as applicable to secondary laboratory containers. Wash bottles are ready to use when you transfer common laboratory chemicals from manufacturers’ containers. Self-venting wash bottles eliminate risk of bottles self-dispensing.
- Bottles are made from high quality Nalgene materials for low extractables and long life in the lab
- Printed with 100% Globally Harmonized System (GHS) chemical safety information. No other system markings are used on the bottles, which eliminates confusion
- Color coded for easy chemical identification at a glance
- Dispensing nozzles are carefully molded to deliver a straight stream for precision dispensing and safety
- Self-venting, so contents stay in bottle with no risk of leakage
- Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof service
Right-to-Understand Safety Wash Bottles for acetone and other organic solvents are available in FEP (part number 2429-0501) for better chemical compatibility and product longevity.
Warranty: Subject to Thermo Fisher Scientific standard limited warranty. See thermoscientific.com or your sales representative for details.
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청