Nalgene™ Polypropylene, Rectangular Carboy with Spigot
Store and dispense media, solutions and sterile water using Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Rectangular Autoclavable PPCO Carboys with Spigot. These carboys are space-efficient, featuring a wide-mouth opening for filling and cleaning and a spigot for easy dispensing, as well as a sturdy stainless-steel handle. Made only from high quality, laboratory-grade plastic materials for dependably low leachables and extractables.
- With polypropylene spigot and screw closure; TPE gasket
- Wide-mouth opening permits easy filling, transferring and cleaning of carboys
- Molded in graduations in 1 gallon and 5L increments for ease in dispensing
- Stainless steel handle for ease in transporting containers
- Molded in spigot boss provides strength and leak resistance
Polypropylene screw closure † The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.