* Integral shoulder handle and molded bottom grip make carrying and pouring comfortable and easy
- Molded in pour spout reduces splash, back off closure to vent
- Attached white, polypropylene screw closure won`t get lost
- Leakproof† when used with Nalgene closures
- Carboy and Carton are readily recyclable in most communities
- Manufactured from non-toxic materials
Warning: Do not autoclave this jug.
Nalgene rugged LDPE containers are designed to last many years under typical laboratory conditions. Yet, as with all durable products, they need to be retired and replaced eventually. Nalgene LDPE containers and their packaging are readily recyclable. Please recycle the corrugate cartons and LDPE bags in which your Nalgene products are packaged. And at end of product life, please wash and recycle your Nalgene LDPE container.
† The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.