Use biocompatible Thermo Scientific™ Rheodyne™ 7725 and 7725i Sample Injectors to maintain continuous HPLC flow between the load and inject positions and to protect against pressure shock. The Make-Before-Break (MBB) design ensures uninterrupted flow during sample injection. Constructed of Thermo Scientific™ PEEK™, these dual-mode injectors can use partial filling for zero sample waste or complete filling for better reproducibility. Inject from 1µL to 5mL samples with high accuracy and precision. The 9725i model features a position-sensing switch for a reproducible start signal. The injectors include a 20μL sample loop.
- Biocompatible PEEK™ construction
- Make-Before-Break (MBB) design
- Can use partial filling for zero sample waste or complete filling for better reproducibility
- Inject 1μL to 5mL with high accuracy and precision
- 9725i features a position sensing switch for a reproducible start signal
Includes:20μL sample loop