|상품 옵션 정보|
|카탈로그 번호||설명||상태||단위||가격||가격(VAT포함)||수량 / 장바구니|
|4040492||Dupont 4040492 Pharma Advanced Pump Tubing 0.125*0.250, 50ft/pk||오늘출고||pk||243,000원||267,300원|
|4076619||Dupont 4076619 Pharma Advanced Pump Tubing 0.250*0.375, 50ft/pk||오늘출고||pk||279,000원||306,900원|
|4076981||Dupont 4076981 Pharma Advanced Pump Tubing 0.250*0.4375, 50ft/pk pk||오늘출고||pk||322,000원||354,200원|
Liveo™ Pharma Advanced Pump Tubing
Silicone Tubing and Assemblies
- Delivery form
- Parts, Shapes, Tubing
- Special characteristics
- Translucent, Low emissions
- Medical applications
- USP-VI, ISO10993, European Pharmacopeia
- Food contact
- FDA 21 CFR
Translucent pharmaceutical grade silicone tubing designed for pumping of ultrapure liquids in pharmaceutical and biotechnological manufacturing processes.
Made from biomedical grade tear resistant platinum-cured elastomer.
For use in peristaltic pumps where durability is required. DuPont Advanced Pump Tubing offers up to four times the pump life of standard platinum cure silicone tubing
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to four times the pump life of standard platinum cured silicone tubing
- Excellent flexibility
- Superior resiliency
- Low extractables
- Contains no organic plasticizers, phthalates or latex additives
- No peroxide by-products, chlorophenyls or PCBs
- Easily sterilized
- Non-wetting (hydrophobic) surface
- Made from BioMedical Grade elastomer that exceeds United States Pharmacopeia (USP® ) Class VI Plastics Test requirements
- Meets European Pharmacopoeia monograph 3.1.9. "Silicone elastomer for closures and tubing"
- Manufactured to the principles of FDA 21 CFR 210/211 cGMPs for Pharmaceutical products
- Produced in a FDA registered (CFN 1816403) and inspected healthcare facility
- High purity quality (USP 788 Particulate matter for Injection, USP 85 Bacterial Endotoxins, ISO 11737-1 Bioburden)
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 and USP 661 Physico-chemical tests - Plastics
- Added pump life can reduce material usage and process shut downs
- Reduces risk of contaminating ultra-pure liquids
- Complete traceability
- Consistent performance
- Rigorous change control
- Outstanding filling accuracy
COMMON TUBING PRODUCT SIZES (capability exists for these and many other sizes) AND BURST PROPERTIES:
Note: Burst pressure values are typical values not intended for writing specifications. Test method is based on ASTM D380-14.
- Predicted burst pressure : a regression formula was used to calculate burst pressure of these tubing sizes not actually tested for burst strength.
The FDA registered and ISO 9001:2015 certified Healthcare Industries Materials Site (HIMS site) is responsible for ensuring consistent product quality.
REGULATORY AND BIOCOMPATIBILITY INFORMATION
Product Regulatory Information document as well as Summary of health data are available from our DuPont website or upon request.
To serve our customers better, we can provide Pharma Advanced Pump Tubing in a variety of dimensions, including the most commonly used sizes shown in Table above.Standard package is a 15-meter coil, double bagged in separately sealed polyethylene bags contained in a cardboard box.
|Modulus at 200% strain||3||MPa||ASTM D 412|
|Tensile Strength||8.9||MPa||ASTM D 412|
|Elongation at break||590||%||ASTM D 412|
|Shore A hardness||50||ASTM D 2240|
|Tear strength, die B||40.0||kN/m||ASTM D 624|
: die D
How to use
Information from “Chemical Resistance Guide For Elastomers IV”, published by Compass Publications, La Jolla, California, can be used as a reference. It is however recommended that the DuPont product be evaluated in the real conditions of use.
This product is neither tested nor approved for any hospital or patient care use such as for temporary insertion or any in vivo procedures. This product is not to be used in human implantation, or human contraceptive, reproductive, obstetrical or gynecological applications. The user shall hold DuPont harmless from any and all damages resulting from use of this product. It is the sole responsibility of the user to determine the safety and efficacy of this product for any specific use. This product is not tested for specific pharmaceutical or medical device use(s). Should you wish to use this product in a specific pharmaceutical or medical device application, please contact DuPont to discuss such potential use. It remains the User’s responsibility to ensure the safety, efficacy and legal and regulatory compliance in each relevant jurisdiction (including targeted geographic regions of manufacture and supply) of these materials for its intended uses. DuPont makes no representation concerning the suitability of these products for any particular medical or pharmaceutical application. Under no circumstances should these materials be considered for implantation into the human body for periods that exceed 30 days in duration.
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청