The NEW range of in line sample valves are ideal for pharmaceutical, chemical and other hygienic industries.
Available in both CIP & non CIP models. Designed for CIP (clean in place) by steam. Alternatively remove the valve and quickly clean it with its GMP design.
- 316L Stainless Steel construction - for contact parts.
- Seal is chemically resistant. TFM, FDA & EC conforming material
- 150°C maximum working temperature
- Maximum 10 BarG pressure
- Steamable in line
- Supplied with a Certificate of Conformity, extra documentation such as RA analysis, material of construction documentation & XRF certificates are also available to purchase.
- Finish Ra<0.5 on wetted parts
- PTFE Seal conforms to US3A & FDA CFR21. PTFE gives a very high level of chemical resistance and durability.
Standard Sample Valve (5157A Model):
Ideal for general sampling, the standard sample valve can be quickly installed on the pipe line or container. The valve clamps into position. This enables it to be taken off quickly for cleaning.
This sample valve comes as standard with either a manual handle or auto return lever.
CIP Sample Valve (5157CIP Model):
The CIP sample valve has been designed for aseptic sampling. High quality construction, manufacture and design means it can be quickly cleaned in position.
The valve is easy to operate. Simply turn the handle to take a sample.
The valve clamps into position which allows it to be taken off quickly for cleaning - the ferrule is a standard 0.5` BS4825 tri ferrule. It comes as standard with either a manual handle or auto return lever.
|Standard Sample Valve, 0.5` Tri Ferrule Connection, Manual twist Handle. PTFE seals
|Standard Sample Valve, 0.5` Tri Ferrule Connection, Lever handle. PTFE Seals
|CIP Sample Valve, 0.5` Tri Ferrule Connection, Manual twist Handle. PTFE seal
|CIP Sample Valve, 0.5` Tri Ferrule Connection, Lever Handle. PTFE seal
|XRF Analysis for In Line Sample Valve (Per Sampler)
|RA Analysis for In Line Sample Valve (Per Sampler)
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우
교환 및 반품 신청