Class VI, platinum-cured silicone elastomer comprises AdvantaPure`s peristaltic pump grade silicone tubing. Ideally suited for pharmaceutical, biotech, and laboratory environments, AdvantaSil® APSPG is specially formulated to withstand repeated compression and release for consistent, dependable performance – far outlasts standard silicone tubing. APSPG platinum cured pump tubing has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing, and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol is in process with a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
AdvantaSil APSPG Pump Grade Silicone Tubing is not intended for implantation, continuous steam applications, or elevated pressure levels.
- Particulate testing per USP 788 is performed quarterly
- All assembly and final packaging of extruded tubing is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Special formulation promotes extended life in pumps
- Outstanding compression characteristics – snaps back to original form
- Smooth surfaces offer uniform fluid flow and resistance to bacteria build-up
- AdvantaSil APSPG tubing is USP Class VI approved
- Material meets FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- Low volatile grade suitable for pharmaceutical and biopharm applications
- Translucent for visual contact with the flow
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- Maximum operating temperature: 400°F (204.4°C)` brittle temperature: less than -100°F (-73.3°C)
- Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015
- AdvantaFlex® biopharmaceutical grade tubing also available – heat sealable, weldable and moldable
- Complete validation package available upon request
Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol is in process
|APSPG - SILICONE PUMP TUBING----------------------------|
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
비티알의 다른 상품들
The Isoclean® Platform Isolator facilitates the isolation of a product or process while providing the required for sterile/aseptic environment. It is configured to operate at positive or negative pressure. This equipment provides a comprehensive rang...
Incorporating all the latest design features available on Esco's NSF-listed Labculture Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet, Esco Labculture Class II Type B2 biosafety cabinets are designed to provide operator, products and environmental protection in ...
Polyester Microfiber knit | sterile, 23 x 23 cmThe PurWipe® K2 is a soft texture microfiber cleanroom wipe which is made from a fine polyester knit. The tiny microfibers enable removal of even the smallest particles without scratching the surface. It...
Crystal Violet Dye Nuclei Count Kit is a simple tool for the quantification of cells based on the number of nuclei dyed. The CVD kit contains reagents that disrupt the cells, ...
Platinum-Cured; For Peristaltic Pump Applications