|상품 옵션 정보|
|APSPG-0031-0156P||Advantapure , Platinum Cured Silicone Pump Grade Tubing, APSPG-0031-0156P||판매중||PK||78,000원|
|APSPG-0063-0188P||Advantapure , Platinum Cured Silicone Pump Grade Tubing, APSPG-0063-0188P||판매중||PK||125,000원|
|APSPG-0125-0250L||Advantapure , Platinum Cured Silicone Pump Grade Tubing, APSPG-0125-0250L||판매중||PK||152,000원|
|APSPG-0188-0313L||Advantapure , Platinum Cured Silicone Pump Grade Tubing, APSPG-0188-0313L||판매중||PK||241,000원|
|APSPG-0250-0375L||Advantapure , Platinum Cured Silicone Pump Grade Tubing, APSPG-0250-0375L||판매중||PK||216,000원|
|APSPG-0250-0438L||Advantapure , Platinum Cured Silicone Pump Grade Tubing, APSPG-0250-0438L||판매중||PK||267,000원|
|APSPG-0375-0625L||Advantapure , Platinum Cured Silicone Pump Grade Tubing, APSPG-0375-0625L||판매중||PK||456,000원|
|APSPG-0500-0750L||Advantapure , Platinum Cured Silicone Pump Grade Tubing, APSPG-0500-0750L||판매중||PK||694,000원|
Class VI, platinum-cured silicone elastomer comprises AdvantaPure`s peristaltic pump grade silicone tubing. Ideally suited for pharmaceutical, biotech, and laboratory environments, AdvantaSil® APSPG is specially formulated to withstand repeated compression and release for consistent, dependable performance – far outlasts standard silicone tubing. APSPG platinum cured pump tubing has undergone extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing, and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol is in process with a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
AdvantaSil APSPG Pump Grade Silicone Tubing is not intended for implantation, continuous steam applications, or elevated pressure levels.
- Particulate testing per USP 788 is performed quarterly
- All assembly and final packaging of extruded tubing is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Special formulation promotes extended life in pumps
- Outstanding compression characteristics – snaps back to original form
- Smooth surfaces offer uniform fluid flow and resistance to bacteria build-up
- AdvantaSil APSPG tubing is USP Class VI approved
- Material meets FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- Low volatile grade suitable for pharmaceutical and biopharm applications
- Translucent for visual contact with the flow
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- Maximum operating temperature: 400°F (204.4°C)` brittle temperature: less than -100°F (-73.3°C)
- Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015
- AdvantaFlex® biopharmaceutical grade tubing also available – heat sealable, weldable and moldable
- Complete validation package available upon request
Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol is in process
|APSPG - SILICONE PUMP TUBING----------------------------|
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
비티알의 다른 상품들
ERGOnomic cleanroom cleaning system | wetting unit | stainless steel2.0 ERGO-S 320 is a compact, touchless cleanroom cleaning trolley of the second generation made of stainless steel. The special design allows the entire workflow (pick-up / fluid dos...
Super Plus™ is a cell culture supplement designed to reduce or eliminate the requirement for serum in the basal medium of cell culture. Super Plus™ also minimizes culture variance due to inconsistent quality between serum batches. Super Plus™-added m...
Polyester double knit | sterile, 23 x 23 cmThe PurWipe® K1 is a high quality polyester cleanroom wipe with lowest particle emission which is suitable for diverse applications in critical cleanroom environments. It consists of a robust double knit whi...
Hose Identification Solutions
Platinum-Cured; For Peristaltic Pump Applications