|상품 옵션 정보|
|카탈로그 번호||설명||상태||단위||가격||가격(VAT포함)||수량 / 장바구니|
|MI-4203||MIKROMEISTER 1.0-10ml, dispenser||오늘출고||set||520,000원||572,000원|
|MI-4204||MIKROMEISTER 2.5-25ml, dispenser||오늘출고||set||726,000원||798,600원|
|MI-4205||MIKROMEISTER 5.0-50ml, dispenser||오늘출고||set||808,000원||888,800원|
Media-specific recalibration (e.g. for temperature, viscosity)
The unique combination of fine adjustment and reproducible volume-setting (which is the basis of proper calibration and GLP) makes your results reliable and your MIKROMEISTER®-Dispenser multipurpose.
Preventing unintentional reagent flow.
If you lock the 3-way-valve inadvertent dispensing is not possible. In addition to that you can evacuate the system without removing the unit from the bottle.
The priming system saves reagent by recirculating during bleeding.
The MIKROMEISTER® rapid-primesystem channels reagent back into the bottle, eliminating reagent waste - for safety and saving features.
SLIDE N LOCK
Easy operation by Slide N Lock volume setting.
The volume setting is quick an accurate. Operation for both left-handed and right-handed.
Unique wiping seal eliminates swelling and freezing of piston.
The positive displacement piston is ideal for many problematic media. Even for reagents which tend to:
Foam (e.g. tensides)
High vapor pressure
The positive displacement principle: The tightly fitting piston always wipes the walls of the glass-cylinder completely clean.
Economical and ecological benefit:
- Innovative valve system allows bleeding without any loss of reagent
- Modular design and exemplary spare part service for extended lifetime
Rapid and precise volume adjustment
- Turnable discharge tube so that the bottle label is always visible
- Three PP-adapters for the most common bottle sizes are supplied
- Telescope intake tube easily adjusts to fit reagent bottles without cutting
- Transparent plastic sleeve protects the user from cuts and splashes if the glass breaks
- Drip-free discharge tube holder to restrict tubing movement
- Closed multi-way valve system prevents of unintended dispensing
- High resistant materials: PTFE, PFA, Borosilicate, Platinum
- Can be autoclaved for sterile applications 121° C / 250° F
- Resistant to most acids, solvents, bases
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청