|상품 옵션 정보|
|카탈로그 번호||설명||상태||단위||가격||가격(VAT포함)||수량 / 장바구니|
|SOLOVPE-A280||Repligen SOLOVPE-A280 SoloVPE A280 measurement system set||재고문의||set||126,000,000원||138,600,000원|
SoloVPE A280 measurement system
- 0.1-300mg/ml까지 샘플 (단백질,핵산,ASO,DDS,Exosome 외) 희석없이 정량 분석 가능한 VPT (variable pathlength technology) Slope spectroscopy – SoloVPE
At-line GMP and non-GMP testing
The CTech™ SoloVPE® System unlocks the power of Slope Spectroscopy with its unique and patented variable pathlength technology (VPT). Avoid costly dilution with this simple, yet empowering variable pathlength solution that delivers rapid and accurate results.
Measure highly concentrated samples directly without dilution.
ELIMINATE BACKGROUND CORRECTION
Buffer/ background correction only required in special circumstances.
REDUCE SAMPLE PREP
Direct measurements of highly concentrated samples saves time and consumables.
Concentration results in about one minute.
LOW SAMPLE VOLUME
Method and sample vessel dependent ranging from <20 μl to 2 ml can be reclaimed.
Confidently work system-to-system with +/- 2% repeatability.
Unlike the single value dependence of legacy UV-Vis methods, the data-dense slope method characterizes samples by collecting multiple absorbance data points at several pathlengths to create a section curve (absorbance vs. pathlength plot).
The section curve is then analyzed in real time to verify linearity in compliance with the Beer-Lambert law. The linear region of the section curve is directly proportional to the concentration of the sample based upon the sample extinction coefficient.
The SoloVPE System reports concentration results in less than 60 seconds. Capable of making spectral and fixed-point measurements at wavelengths between 190 nm and 1100 nm at pathlengths between 5 microns and 15 millimeters, the SoloVPE solution is adaptable to a wide range of sample types and concentrations. The SoloVPE System method has been proven to be accurate, precise, and robust. Therefore, it can easily and successfully be validated in accordance with ICH Q2(R1) requirements.
The variable pathlength technology allows R2 values of ≥0.999, proving the robust system-to-system consistency.
Slope Spectroscopy Methods: The first and only slope spectrometer, capable of Slope Spectroscopy-based measurements. The SoloVPE System takes advantage of slope results based upon multiple data points instead of a single absorbance value.
Rapid Sample Characterization: Rapidly characterize samples at different wavelengths and pathlengths using a single method.
Education/Support: On-site installation and training included with system purchase.
Linear Range Finder Technology: The system automatically identifies the linear region of section data sets to verify compliance with the Beer-Lambert law.
Specification Sheet: View Document
- Dimensions: 10” [255 mm] (W) x 10” [255 mm] (D) x 15” [381 mm] (H)
- Weight: 20 lbs. [9 kg]
- Spectroscopic Engine: Agilent Cary 60 Spectrophotometer Fiber Optic
- Integration: CTech Dual-Use Fiber Optic Coupler
- SoloVPE Power Requirements: SoloVPE unit contains no power supply (powered via Cary 60)
- Cary 60 Power Requirements: 100-240 V AC, Frequency 47-63 Hz
- Maximum Pathlength: 15.000 mm
- Minimum Pathlength Step: 0.005 mm
- Variable Pathlength Speed: >1.3 mm/sec
- Slope Repeatability: ± 2%
- Sample Vessel Compatibility: Silica (Large, Small, Micro), Disposable Plastic (Small)
- Fibrette Compatibility: OF0002 (Silica + Polyimide)
- Sample Volume Required: Dependent on sample vessel used and method pathlength range.
- Proximity to Cary 60: On top of or within 0.5 m
- Measurement Pathlength Axis Orientation: Vertical
- Required Computer Hardware per the Minimum Requirements of the Agilent Cary WinUV Software Package -Repligen Recommends:
- Min Processor: Intel i5
- Min Hard drive: 250 Gb (SSD Preferred)
- Gold Particle Testing
- Protein A280; Monoclonal Antibodies
=> 0.01 mg/mL to 300 mg/mL without dilution
- Polysorbate Analysis
=> 0.1% to 5% stock solution direct measurement
- Planova Integrity Testing
=> Directly measure sample and reduce the risk of false negative results
- Quantitation of Nucleic Acids (DNA/RNA)
=> Up to 200 mg/mL without dilution
=> Plasmid Purity
=> Detect DNA and Protein at the same time
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (Drug-to-Antibody Ratio)
- Multicomponent Analysis
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 & Windows 10 compatible
- Software Environment: Agilent Cary WinUV Software Suite Version 5.0 / 5.1 through (1042)
- VPT Software Control: CTech SoloVPE Software Version 3.1
- Validation Companion (Optional): CTech QuickVCA for use with the SoloVPE Validation
- Security Companion (Optional): CTech SecureVPE Software Version 3.1 (for GxP implementations)
- Prior Versions: Prior software versions may be available on request. Contact Sales for more information.
- Legacy Support: Support for legacy products can be secured but subject to limitations.
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청