The PureBag stand up are high quality sterile sampling bags that have stand up which makes them easy to fill and use. They are available in both 400ml and 600ml sizes. These free standing bags have a special secure closing system which enables them to be used with both powdered samples and liquid samples.
The bags as standard are:
- Leak-proof with unique metal closure system
- Made from a special super tough grade of LDPE
- Complies with FDA, USDA and HACCP guidelines
- Pyrogens, R-Nase and D-Nase free
- Suitable between 80°C to -100°C (176°F to -148°F)
- Available from stock
Sterile By Manufacture
The polyethylene tube extrusion process occurs at temperatures of between 220°C and 240°C (428°F to 464°F) which ensures their internal sterility. The bags have consistently and successfully tested for sterility after 5 years of shelf life.
- Tear off top of bag along the perforation.
- Use pull-tabs to pull open the bag.
- Place sample in bag.
- Hold bag by wire ends and twirl 3 to 4 times to close, fold wire ends inward onto bag.