Corning 96-well Spheroid Microplates
With their novel and proprietary design, these microplates are ideal for generating and analyzing 3D multicellular spheroids in the same microplate. The Ultra-Low Attachment (ULA) surface enables uniform and reproducible 3D multicellular spheroid formation. The black opaque microplate body shields each optically clear, round bottom well from well-to-well cross-talk.
- Optically clear round bottom with black opaque microplate body
- Covalent attachment of Ultra-Low Attachment surface to reduce cellular adhesion to well surface
- Novel well geometry aids in the generation of uniform, single spheroids across all wells, which enables automated visualization.
- Unique design shields each well to minimize well-to-well cross-talk.
- You can culture and assay spheroids in the same microplate, without the need for transfer to a new microplate.
Choose your specification
||Corning® 96-well Black/Clear Round Bottom Ultra-Low Attachment Spheroid Microplate, with Lid, Sterile
||1 / Pk
||5 / Cs
||Corning® 96-well Black/Clear Round Bottom Ultra-Low Attachment Surface Spheroid Microplate, Bulk Packed, with Lid, Sterile, 10/Bag
||10 / Pk
||50 / Cs