- 브랜드 Marienfeld Superior | 원산지 Germany
- 재 질 : High Grade Quality Glass
- DIN ISO 12 7722 440101 TASULICH.
- 열고 닫을 수 있는 플라스틱 바이알에 담겨져 있어 사용하지 않을 때 오염을 방지해줍니다.
- 헤파린(Heparinized)처리된 제품은 혁액이 응고되는 것을 방지해줍니다.
Capillary tubes for microhaematocrits are used for the centrifugation of blood samples. Heparinized capillaries should be used when the samples are not immediately sealed with wax and centrifuged. The heparinized coating delays the clotting of the blood. The heparinization is applied as a thin, homogenous coating on the tube. This enhances the immediate dissolving of the heparin in the blood and prevents agglutination.
- made of high grade quality glass
- in compliance with ISO 12772
- length: approx. 75 mm ± 0.5 mm
- wall thickness: approx. 0.2 ± 0.025 mm
- the fire polishing at the colour coded end ensures that centrifuges are not damaged
- for single use
- 100 pieces in a dispenser vial, 10 vials in a box
- 64'000 pieces in a carton (Multipack)
- for applications according to EU regulation 2017/746 on in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVDR), with CE-mark, recommended best * before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability