Nalgene™ Large Narrow-Mouth LDPE Bottles
Store chemicals and standards and collect and store distilled water. Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Large Narrow-Mouth LDPE Bottles are translucent and offer flexibility, impact resistance and visibility of contents. The extremely low trace metal content in low density polyethylene makes them ideal for trace metal analysis. These bottles provide excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols.
- Excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols make these versatile bottles
- Can be used in freezer to -100°C (-148°F) for long term storage
- 4 and 8L sizes feature a built-in shoulder loop on larger sizes for attaching identification tag
- Translucence allows for easy viewing of liquid levels
- Linerless caps provide the ultimate in leakproof† protection without the use of liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks or contiminate your reagents
Leakproof† polypropylene screw caps
Nalgene LDPE, HDPE, PP and PMP containers can be used for long-term storage, but direct UV exposure should be avoided
|기본 배송비||교환/반품 배송비|
결제 및 환불 안내
교환 및 반품 접수
|교환 및 반품 접수 기한|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 가능한 경우|
|교환 및 반품 접수가 불가능한 경우|
교환 및 반품 신청
(주)대일사이언스의 다른 상품들
Thermo Scientific Nalgene Large Polypropylene Sterilizing Pan으로 장비 및 랩웨어를 건조하고 멸균 처리하십시오.
Store corrosive chemicals and distilled water with Thermo Scientific Nalgene Large Narrow-Mouth PPCO Bottles, which are resistant to most acids, bases and alcohols.
Store chemicals and standards and collect and store distilled water. These translucent bottles offer flexibility, impact resistance and visibility of contents.
Protect light-sensitive liquids. These amber bottles reduce UV light transmissions and feature excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols.
Choose a safer alternative to glass with the shatterproof Thermo Scientific Nalgene Large HDPE Funnel, featuring external and internal ribbing for air release.