Specifications & Description
- KC 인증서 제공 가능
- Does not walk - Tough metal housing combined with just enough weight, provides a stable platform for all types of mixing.
- Variable Speed Control - Allows slow speed shaking action up to high speed vortexing. Each attachment is designed to produce different mixing actions, allowing users to choose the correct action for each application.
- Multi-Task Versatility - A broad range of attachments of various shapes, sizes, and materials allows for mixing of almost all common tubes or containers for Hands-Free or Touch operation.
- Hands-Free or Touch - A 3-position power switch operates with continuous action or ″Touch On″ control. With the true ″Hands-Free″ operation of continuous action, lab operators can greatly increase lab efficiency.
- Unmatched Reliability - Many years of proven performance in laboratories all over the world.
- Simple to use - Ready for use with supplied pop-off cup and 3-inch platform.
Pop-off cup and 3" platform. Power cord and plug (Euro plug on 230 VAC model).
- Solid metal casing with rubber feet prevents shaker from ''walking'' across your benchtop
- For 230 VAC operation
More About this Item
Vortex-Genie® 2 Shaker allows you to control speed intensity by varying pressure to the head. The variable speed shaking allows you to adjust the level of mixing from gentle shaking to vigorous vortexing. Easy-to-change platforms allow you to adapt your shaker to a variety of applications. Use the pop-off cup for single tube shaking or the 3'' platform for multiple tube or flask shaking.
|Min Speed (rpm)
|Max Speed (rpm)
|Platform Width (in)
|Platform Width (cm)
SI-0236 120V - U.S Standard
SI-0246 230V- NO Plug
SI-0256 230V-European Plug
SI-0266 230V - British Plug
SI-0276 230V-Swiss Plug
SI-0279 240V Australlian Plug