Falcon® 96 Square Well Angled Bottom Not Treated Multiwell Insert System, with Lid, Sterile, 5/Case
Product Number 353925
Falcon® 96 Square Well Angled Bottom Multiwell Insert System, with lid, sterile, 5/case, Non-TC-treated polystyrene, nonpyrogenic. The Falcon 96 Multiwell Insert System is a cell culture insert platform suitable for both manual and robotic screening of compounds in cell-based assays.
- Storage: Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Automation compatible design
- Format compatible with most robots and fluid handling instruments
- Complete sample recovery
- The Falcon 96 Square Well, Angled-Bottom Plate features an angled bottom for more complete sample utilization
- Excellent reproducibility
- One-piece feeder tray enhances consistency in well-to-well monolayer growth
- Total assay flexibility—ideal for transport studies
- System can be used with many cell lines including Caco-2, MDCK, and LLC-PK1, for basal to apical or apical to basal measurements of drug transport
||5 / Pk
||5 / Cs